A bit about me…
- I have a slight obsession with Nigella Lawson.
- I treasure all hand written notes I receive and still have some from when I was 5.
- I have a lace collection.
- People call me Kate, Kat, Katie, Kathryn. It’s not unusual to be called all of them in a single day.
- I love vintage floral fabric.
- Every day I have a million new ideas. (Okay maybe not a million… but close!)
- I believe in God.
- I have cut my husbands hair from the day I met him and I still do to this day.
- I love natural skincare.
- I have a major sweet tooth.
- Cooking relaxes me.
- I love to people watch.
- I have a Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design.
- I feel cherished when someone really listens.
- Growing up, I wanted to be an eye doctor (or maybe this was what my parents wanted!)
- My husband is pursuing a PHD in Biomedical Science in Melbourne that has something to do with venom
research. We moved to Melbourne from Auckland in June 2011. I’m currently dividing my time between
Australia and New Zealand which keeps things interesting!
- For more about me, check out the video on the website homepage. Click here. xx