I’m SO excited to announce that I will be part of One Fine Day wedding fair in Melbourne! This gorgeous event will be held at the amazing Abbotsford Convent on the 25th of August. This is the FIRST time that OFD will be held in Melbourne, and I am completely honoured to be a part of it. Watch the video below from the fair in Sydney for a glimpse of what’s in store. I’m looking forward to meeting some lovely brides and other like-minded wedding creatives! Could I be more excited?!! I think not. Hope to see you there! Keep scrolling to win yourself a ticket xx
From the OFD girls, Marissa, Nadean and Jess… “One Fine Day is a refreshing alternative to the traditional bridal fair, showcasing a handpicked collection of sought after vendors in the wedding field. Not only is One Fine Day the perfect outlet for creative couples to gain inspiration from unique vendors in the planning of their big day, but a fun way to spend a Sunday with your friends/family/bridal party.”
Want to know what to expect when you walk through the doors of One Fine Day at The Abbotsford Convent…?
- colour, fun and general amazing inspiration for your big day
- champagne on arrival
- food trucks! sausage sizzle/pizza/ and gourmet ice pops
- ping pong championships
- cake tastings
- gorgeous bridal wear and smart men’s outfits
- pop up shops where you can buy props/decor fun stuff for your big day (or just for your home or office). we love a bit of wedding decor in our day to day lives!
- acoustic chilled tunes in the garden
- to meet and greet with the best and most creative wedding vendors Melbourne has to offer
What NOT to expect when you walk through the doors at The Abbotsford Convent:
- the hard sell. No one is there to talk you in or out of anything.
- we promise no chair covers or organza in any form
- to feel overwhelmed or confused by the whole ‘wedding’ deal
- for vendors to forget what your wedding is really and truly about: YOU!
- bland or boring styling that makes you feel like having a little nanna nap
I’m giving away 2 tickets to One Fine Day, Melbourne!! All you have to do is write a comment on this blog post…easy!! I’ll pick the winners tomorrow and announce it on my Facebook page. xx