Hi I'm Kate!
I'm a Brisbane based wedding photographer fuelled by coffee, peonies, and podcasts.

MEET KATE

More Categories

WEDDINGS

WEDDING ADVICE

ENGAGEMENTS

PERSONAL

BUSINESS

find me elsewhere

Mahia Wedding: Lisa & Jono

Dec 8, 2011

Jono and Lisa were wed a few weeks ago in one of the most STUNNING places I’ve ever been to in NZ. Lisa styled the day beautifully, I found out she is a big fan of op shops and DIY – and also writes a great blog! Check it out here. I first met Jono & Lisa when they were up in Auckland visiting from their home town, Taupo. I love hearing proposal stories and theirs was definitely unique! Lisa had wanted a puppy for a while, so they day came when they picked it up from the airport… unbeknown to Lisa this little puppy also came with a diamond ring in a box around its neck! Lisa & Jono, your day was incredible. Beyond incredible. Thank you so so much for giving me the privilege it was to document it. Mahia, I’m definitely returning xx
  1. karen

December 8th, 2011 at 9:20 am

I adore this wedding. They both look SO happy! And what a stunning location and colours! Beautiful work Kate!

2. Anonymous

December 8th, 2011 at 9:41 am

A little lost for words Kate, have been through these about ten times now, just can’t stop. They are more than we could have ever hoped for. So pleased you enjoyed your time in Mahia. We’ll be back there over summer, if you have any plans to head there again, let us know x again THANK YOU x

3. Coralee

December 8th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

wow! This wedding is so natural and beautiful! stunning work as always Kate! x

4. Pip Rooke

December 9th, 2011 at 9:00 am

Hi Kate

I am a friend of C & Hugh’s and they kindly sent me the link to view these incredible photos – hard to describe how outstanding these photo’s are, what a talent. A happy combination of a beautiful couple, amazing location and a real sense of joy that you captured so wonderfully.

Thanks for sharing these I cannot stop looking at them.

Pip

5. Anonymous

December 10th, 2011 at 4:39 pm

nice photoes thankyou catherine

6. Amanda

December 11th, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Ive never seen any wedding photos that have captured such honest and natural love and joy, your work is truely magnificent !